CertiK Audit Complete - Results publishing soon
- 1.Open MetaMask Extension: Click on the MetaMask extension on your browser. It's represented by a small fox icon in your extension list.
- 2.Login to MetaMask: If you're not already logged in, you'll need to enter your password.
- 3.Access Networks Menu: At the top of the MetaMask interface, you should see "Ethereum Mainnet" or the current network you're connected to. Click on this area to open a dropdown list.
- 4.Open Custom Network Screen: At the bottom of this list, click on "Custom RPC". A new form will appear where you can add the details of the PLAYA3ULL GAMES Mainnet.
- 6.Save the Network Details: After you've correctly filled in all the information, click the "Save" button.
You cannot connect interact with the dApp using Trust Wallet.
- 1.Open Trust Wallet Mobile App: Tap the Trust Wallet app on your mobile device to open it. If you haven't downloaded it yet, you can find it in your device's app store.
- 2.Go to Manage Assets: On the main wallet page, tap the 'Manage assets' icon in the top right corner.
- 3.Open Custom Network Screen: Tap the '+' button to add a new network or asset. Once the custom Token/Network page appears, switch to the 'Network' tab.
- 4.Enter the Network Details: In this section, you'll need to input the following information for the PLAYA3ULL GAMES Mainnet:Please note that you should only add trusted RPC node URLs. Also, ensure that the EVM is supported on this network, as this is EVM based.
- 5.Save the Network Details: After you've correctly filled in all the information, tap 'Save' or the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen.
- 6.Check the Network: You should now see PLAYA3ULL GAMES Mainnet in your list of available networks on Trust Wallet. If the chain isn't verified on Trust Wallet assets repository, price information and icon may not show up.